sejgirl

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Leave




I knew as soon as Christmas Leave started it would be over in a flash. I have to say having that taste of civilian life back didn’t help me look forward to the two months of training looming ahead. This year has challenged me more than I could ever imagine. Though I know that I am where I am supposed to be, it has not been an easy journey and I still have a long way to go. I have a lot to learn and a lot of growth ahead.

Christmas Leave brought Aaron and I to Missouri to see his family and my family was able to make the trip to Aaron's parents' from Oklahoma . It was great catching up with family, friends, and coworkers. Our cat lives with Aaron’s parents, so I enjoyed getting to spend time with her.




St. Louis



Rural Missouri-It's hard to see, but the toilet is decorated with Christmas lights.



My sister and Mother-in-Law playing a duet.



Baci and Aaron



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home