sejgirl

Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's Happening Again!

Aaron's mom just got home. The first thing out of Aaron's dad's mouth was, "So are you going to make us somthing to eat?" This just makes me so MAD! Doesn't he see that he could go into the kitchen and get something himself, or better yet, make something for EVERYONE! To counteract my statement that Mary-Ann had been awake for 24 hours, and I felt it was a lot to ask her to make lunch for everyone, he said, "Well, she's has to make something for herself anyway. She might as well make enough for all of us."
He just seems so demanding of her. I an think it is completely rude and belittling to ask such a thing when you are perfectly capable of doing it yourself. I know he waits in the morning until she gets home to eat. One Saturday morning not too long ago, Aaron and I were getting some Malt-O Meal. Aaron's dad ran into us and had the odassity to say, "Why aren't you waiting for Mary Ann to come home and feed you?"
This is just one of my hot spots I guess. Men who will not do anything for their wives but "provide" for them financially. Someday, Aaron's dad may realize how he has treated her when she is gone because he has worked to death!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home