sejgirl

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas Pics

Yes, I know it 's January...

I spent my very first Christmas outside of Oklahoma this year. Aaron and I went to a family reunion Christmas as all of Aaron's father's mother's decendents gathered at his aunt and uncle's Colorado Springs home. I must say, if I have to be away from my beautiful home state on Christmas day, looking out the window at Pike's Peak is definitely a close second... Hawaii might be nice too, if I can get the hook up (so, Jillian...).

Here are some of the pics:




This was taken at Garden of the Gods. About 10 feet away is a sign that says to stay on the trail...




A couple of pictures from Aaron's aunt and uncle's front door...


Aaron's family.


On a side note... We lost our luggage on the way to and from Colorado. We had it for less than 24 hours of our trip! We were delayed on first flights out and the luggage loss would happen on our connections at DFW. We seriously ran across that airport considering both times we came in, our connection had already boarded, yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home