sejgirl

Sunday, July 13, 2008

School

I've arrived safely in NC last night. I got a call Friday afternoon from my unit saying I did not have to go to drill this weekend. What a relief! I drove 10 hours Friday and 13 hours Saturday. Not fun.

I start tomorrow and I am nervous. But, I'm always nervous when I go somewhere new. My orders are jacked and don't tell me where to report or when. Not to mention they say my school only lasts until 30 Sept when it's 30 Oct. Got to fix that before sending it the my employer, they might start to wonder where I am that last month.

I will find out where I am staying tomorrow and more details about what the next 3 months will hold. I'll update when I get a chance. I'm not sure when I will get Internet access.

1 Comments:

  • I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. God always comes through for us. I'll be sure to give Him thanks. I am home just a few hours from preteen camp where I was camp nurse. What a week! I wanna do this again! sejgirl, you k now you can do it. We love you! !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, July 18, 2008 8:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home