sejgirl

Friday, July 31, 2009

Waiting for Buses

We tore down FOB Bob and moved our gear to a local Army national guard base. Another unit was moving into our current location the next day, but we did not have transportation to take us home for two more days. Though our squad bay was very basic and WWII era, there were no complaints since the restroom and showers were in the same building.




Sleeping area






We actually had stalls! But, they were so narrow my elbows would hit both stall walls when I would unbutton my trousers...



The shower was amazing in the fact that it was warm and had decent water pressure, however, I was careful to make sure it was only water coming out when I first turned it on. It looks like a gas chamber from a Nazi concentration camp.






Ceiling



Drain



In true Army fashion, an ice cream truck came by every afternoon. This explains so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home