sejgirl

Saturday, July 09, 2005

My Love for Harry

The more I've been reading Harry Potter and reading all the press about the new book, I am realizing why I am so attracted to the books. With the obvious exception of the suspence, tight unvailing plot, and action, it's the bond between friends I enjoy. It reminds me of college. I so miss life at school. It truly is like being in another world. It's a chance to choose your own adventure without too many outside influences. It's groups of friends, eating in the cafeteria, studying in the library... together it creates that unforgettable experience of living in a dorm. And adding a little bit of drama never hurts either...
And for some reason I could stay up all night and still be fine in my 7:30 am classes... And now it's killer to stay up past 10 pm and get up at 5am... I'm not that old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home