sejgirl

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Walmart at Midnight

So, we went to Walmart at midnight last night to get Harry Potter 6. I think everyone in the store picked up a copy of the book. We did our grocery shopping too...
I've just finished reading chapter 5 and so far:

***Beware of Spoilers***

I still want to say Snape is a good guy. Chapter two is spent with Draco's mom and aunt talking to Snape about the Death Eaters. His aunt fully convinced that he is with Dumbledore. However, Narcissa (Draco's mom) begs Snape to do an Unbreakable curse with her regarding what Voldemort has told Draco to do (Though unsaid, I'm thinking it's killing Harry). Snape vows to watch over Draco and even fulfill Draco's command from Voldemort if Draco fails. Plus, I'm really not sure why Wormtail is living with Snape, but I am sure the reason will come to light soon enought.

This Slughorn fellow I'm not really sure about. He's seems to be a bit of a nut to me. I did notice the Dumbledore never did mention the he would be the new Defence of the Dark Arts teacher. He just told Harry that there was another vacancy at Hogwarts that needed to be filled. Harry assumed it would be the DADA. I still think Snape would be an interesting DADA teacher. Plus, Harry just got his O.W.L.S. and did not score an 'Outstanding' in Potions. Therefore, he will no longer be taking Potions now that he will be a N.E.W.T. student.

***End of Spoilers***

Off to read chapter 6 +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home