sejgirl

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stalker Guying

It's amazing how one person can make such an impression on so many people. During a meeting today, a student's name was brought forth and everybody sighed.
One member said this student was attending when she attended 10 years ago. She only remembers him because somehow he got her email address and sent her some freaky emails asking her out. Just a few weeks ago he dropped by her desk (which is not on the student's normal path in the adminsitrative offices and randomly began rambling about getting drugged at a bar. He had no apparent reason to see her. I guess he just thought she would like to know. Yesterday, he asked if she was pregnant (she's a stick!).
Another member mentioned how this student followed a coworker into the men's restroom earlier this week and proceeded to ask him some questions regarding his financial account. According to Aaron, this breaks all the rules of men's restroom etiquette (as if that in and of itself is not an oxymoron). "While engaged, men do not look at, approach, or speak to other restroom patrons. You stare at the tile in front of you until you are done."
I have personally encountered this student as he asked if my husband worked out at the fitness center on campus. This was the first time I had seen this guy and he totally just came up to me. He said he saw Aaron's name on the sign-in sheet and wondered if we were married. I have no idea how he knew my name (I'm bad about wearing my namebadge) and I'm wondering why he is reading the sign-in sheet and if he's watching Aaron work out (Aaron could teach him a few things...)
My friend Sarah works on the other side of campus and said he's dropped by in her office before and mentioned he had seen her working out too. Maybe he is just really into people watching people work out and use the restroom? It's kinda strange. I don't believe this student is dangerous, but he still creeps me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home