sejgirl

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hot Siblings

This one is for you Bek! You think you get to have all the fun because you're in Scotland! Haha! Come and get me! This is your life (Okay, both of ours):

Aaahh... The Swedish Horse. This apparently was my Goth phase. I still have the shirt. And I think my sister was trying to hide her school shirt by pulling her pants over it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I think my sister's dress is especially attactive. We must have gone to a ritzier garage sale for that one.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oops! Looks like our cousin, Dane, got caught up in this one. I see my sister was trying to counter my earlier "black phase" with her "white phase."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Christmas has always brought out some of our best outfits. I especially like how my sister coordinated the Damation slippers and PJs.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Need I say more...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Never fear! We have spent many hours perfecting our looks.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

SuperStars!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home