sejgirl

Friday, March 10, 2006

Cool Runnings

I finally broke back into 26 minute 3 miler! At my peak, I was doing 25 minutes, but then I got lazy between Thankgiving and Christmas-bad move. It has seriously taken twice as long to gain back the speed than to lose it. Grrrr... Anyway, I am thinking about running a 5K next month. My goal is a strong 25 minutes, though I would love to go for 24 minutes. I'm never satisfied-but that's what keeps me motivated. :)

As I was running on a local trail this evening, I passed by one of my coworkers. He's well known as a runner at work, and he knows I run but hadn't seen me. Anyway, he was on the trail too and after my run he caught up with me and invited me to join the local runner's club. They run 8 milers every Saturday, rain or shine. I can't go this week, but I am totally interested. Can't wait til next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home