sejgirl

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday Morning Runs

I just got back from my 2nd run with the Washington Running Club. I so very much suck...It's awesome! Most runners will run 8 miles in about an hour and ten minutes. I'm running 6 miles in just under an hour. Everyone is so encouraging and it's really motivated me to push harder. I've added hill work back into my schedule and some speed work as well. I stayed with the group though the first 4 miles, so I'm doing better. My mile is dropping and my goal is to run sub 7:30s. Well see what happens. Right now I'm just under 8:30 for my miles.

This week:
I did a one hour Tae Bo workout Monday with some added weight lifting
Tuesday, I did a 2 1/2 mile run in the snow with hill work
Wednesday, I ran and easy 2 miler during lunch at work (about 18 1/2 minutes) and came home and did 30 minutes of Tae Bo
Thursday, I ran a 2 miler with some speed work during lunch.
Friday-rest

Usually, I run 3 or 4 miles twice a week with a long run later in the week, so this week was weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home