sejgirl

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fish!



Between the stress of training at TBS and Baci (my cat and source of relaxation) staying behind in Missouri with "grandma." We decided to bring a new pet into our home: fish! I've never had fish, but Aaron actually had a two-year science fair project on tank-size and the growth of goldfish during his (geeky) jr. high years and knows more than I think I would ever want to know about these little guys. Anyway, we bought and set up the tank today. Once the new habitat stabilizes we will buy the fish. Unfortunately, with my training schedule, I won't see them till late Friday night.



Before filling with water.



Water!




Our refrigerator (for added randomness).




View from the sink behind the tank (what Aaron will see while doing dishes). It should be even more exciting when we get the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home