sejgirl

Friday, January 11, 2008

Difficult Week

As my company gets closer to the end of our program of instruction, the stress level is rising. There is constant threat of being recycled back to another company, meaning starting the six month training cycle over again. One of the areas we are graded in is leadership. This coming week is our third field exercise. I will be constantly evaluated for four days. Depending on how well I perform this week will determine whether I graduate with Fox company or get recycled to another company. I've always given 100% in what I do. It's frustrating when my best is not good enough.

Of the trials I've gone through, I've learned I cannot trust in my own abilities. My biggest fear is failure, yet I know failure is not the end of the world. I am doing my best to grasp this concept. I've learned I cannot succeed by myself. I will only make it through with God's help and honestly, I don't know what will happen next. Whatever happens will happen for a reason and that is the comfort I have going into the coming week.



1 Comments:

  • Words can't convey how proud I am of you, your efforts, what you've gone through, and your strength of character & perserverence to keep on keeping on. You've already learned one of the most important lessons you'll ever need - to trust God for the outcome after you've done your best. You can't do better than that, no matter what others say. luvya, mum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home