sejgirl

Monday, August 31, 2009

Beach Weekend

I live within walking distance of the beach (3/4 mile), which is a good thing since I do not have a car out here. After laying in bed half the day trying to get the forget the pain from the amazing hike on Friday, I pulled myself up and went for a walk.

The water was perfect. Usually it's freezing, which makes me think that I was still overheated. I got out and walked the beach for a while. I noticed a few strange looks from others, but shrugged them off. When I got back, I realized why I was getting all the stares. There is a huge bruise down my spine where the weight of my pack sat for my eight mile hike. I knew it hurt, but I didn't think it bruised. There is nice raw spot too. It will make for a great scare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home