sejgirl

Monday, July 18, 2005

In Mourning

So, my student worker, Nicole, came into work today somewhat upset and told me she was wearing black because she was in mourning. She had just finished "The Half-Blood Prince" last night and was upset about the character who died. I told her that I am now on chapter 18 and I plan to finish tonight. She told me that I will not be having a good evening. NOOOOOOO!!!
So, here's my list of characters I don't want killed off:
1. Dumbledore (The blackened hand thing has me a bit worried and he has a huge role in Harry's life. This, I believe would be most devistating to Harry. It's like losing Yoda all over again!)
2. Ginny (This would just be sad. She's connected to so many characters)
3. Fred or George (They're just too funny)
4. Dumbledore
5. Snape (Yeah, I don't know why I like him. I think it's the mystery of not knowing if he is really good or not. It's really hard to tell.)
6. McGonagall (A more minor character, so I am doubting she will be killed. I like her b/c I think if I ever teach someday, I will be just like her. Scary, huh?)
7. Dumbledore

I don't really see any of the other Weasley's dying. Nor do I see Harry, Ron, or Hermione biting it. I'm not the biggest Hagrid fan in the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home