sejgirl

Monday, October 03, 2005

The Last Days of Summer (even though it's fall)

I ran five miles today, my first five miler by myself. It was definately still warm and humid. Oh, so very humid! I did a 52:09. My five milers are my easy pace days so I'm okay with that speed.
The leaves are gradually starting to change and as I was gazing into the glimpses of the sun setting between the towering trees I couldn't help but think how much I am going to miss summer. I've really been enjoying running and will miss being able to run outside when everything is an iced over winter wonder land. It's also been a good time spend with God too. I run and pray that I will make it to the next mile... I also pray for my family and friends. I hope that the close of this season does not mean the close of this chapter of my life until spring. But I guess we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home