sejgirl

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Graduation

Aaron became one of the few and the proud on April 21st. I am so proud of him. After a 10 day leave, he set of yesterday for his first duty station: Marine Combat Training. MCT is required of all non-infantry Marines. "Every Marine is, first and foremost, a Rifleman" This will last three weeks, then he is off to his Military Occupation Specialty school for another month.

Becoming a Marine!











Hotel Company's Motovational Run on Visitor's Day! Aaron ran by me twice and I did not see him. Finally, his cousin pointed him out to me!









This is definately not the most flattering pic of either of us, but it is still cute in it's own way.

Factoid #1: Battle Combat Glasses are dubbed "Birth Control Glasses" for a reason.
Factoid #2: Wearing all white is not very flattering to my figure. And I think I need to adjust the strap on the camera too. It really doesn't hang in the best spot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home