sejgirl

Saturday, September 02, 2006

update

So, it's definately been a month since I've last blogged. August was crazy! I definately put in some weekends at work. Everybody likes to wait until the last minute to enroll (not that I did that when I started at MNU. I just didn't know I was going there until a week b/f classes started my freshman year...) A combination of summer graduation (grades are due August 1st for the summer term so that's when I start graduating students-it takes 3-4 days to check if students have met all requirements and to be processed as grads in our system), spring diplomas arriving (they were 10 weeks late! I had to return the first batch because they were printed with the former college president's sig- she's been gone for a year-thanks, Jostens...), and of course the hundreds of transcripts from transfer students that must be evaluated and entered into the system (contrary to popular belief among students, there is no magic button that transfers credits from one school to another. It's all manual!). School started the 21st and things are finally slowing down.

A wonderful thing also happened in August; we signed the lease to our OWN apartment! So, somehow we squeezed a move into my crazy work schedule. If you would like our new address, send me an email.

Aaron and I are also training for a half marathon. It's only two weeks away! I'm so excited. I feel good and Aaron loves to watch his body fat disappear. You can eat a lot if you run 20+ miles a week and still lose weight. It's great!

Anyway, this morning Aaron and I are leaving for Cedar Point amusement park in Ohio for some serious roller coaster fun! Hopefully, I will have a chance to do some remote blogging. There are still a few more updates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home