sejgirl

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fun Run...well the end was special anyway...

I set off to do a five mile run today on the riverfront trail. The run was great. My easy/moderate pace was about 8:50. I hit 26 minutes at the three mile mark and ended at the five mile mark with a 43:53. Not bad for an easy run. I felt great when I finished, ready to take on the world. Good thing too; because when I looked down at the car key tied to my shoe and realized that wasn't the key to the car a drove to the trailhead. Crap...

I asked Aaron not to leave class early and just wait until it finished about an hour later. I went for a walk. It was beautiful and crisp out. The only negative thing out of it was that it was about 50 degrees outside and I was definately wearing a t-shirt and shorts! But I survived, Aaron is my hero, and I will pay attention to what car I am driving from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home