sejgirl

Monday, October 09, 2006

And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet ...





When the wind comes right behind the rain! Yup, I went home to Oklahoma this weekend. My friend Angie and I HAD to go home this weekend to see our former youth pastor get married.

I met up with Angie in KC and she drove to OKC as I combined our photos and writings from our high school years to create one amazing scrapbook for Tiffany. Best part: We put this thing together in the car in the dark! Somehow, a few feminine products managed to make it into the scrapbook as well...and maybe some of the pictures were cut into some creative anatomical shapes. If you knew us in high school, you're not surprised. I invented fuzzy dice tampons.





I also got to spend time with my sister and dad. My dad greatly enhanced the quality of my life by showing me the Gospel, through the eyes of Johnny Cash. He has a DVD, Johnny Cash and Jesus. I don't actually remember the name of the movie, but my title pretty much sums it up. Johnny Cash walks viewers through the life of Christ in a medley of his gospel songs. It was actually tastefully done. I just never would have thought such a production existed.


On the way back through KC I stopped by to see my Camille. I haven't seen her in 6 months. Actually, I hadn't seen anyone since April! Even though I spent 18 hours on the road and 36 hours at home, the trip was totally worth it to see my family and friends-and Tiffany get married. I'm still in shock!





















Cara, no doubt that new piercing made your mama proud...

Kristy, I promise I will see you Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home