sejgirl

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Paramount's King's Island

I loved King's Island. I was worried I would be disappointed since the park doesn't sport 16 roller coasters. Not a problem. It was great! In fact, The Beast is my new favorite roller coaster EVER! You seriously think that the train will come right off the track! That is, if the track doesn't rip apart first! I never thought impending doom could be such a thrill! I love this ride!


I didn't feel like losing my camera filming this crazy ride, but these people tried to capture it's essence.



Vortex is another great ride at King's Island. And the only non-coaster ride of the trip (worth speaking about- Tomb Raider the ride was not worth the time to wait in line) was Delirium. It was just fun. I was laughing the whole ride.


Face Off seats pairs of passangers facing each other. We were lucky enough to have two boys opposite us. I don't know what it is, but there is this special innocense with little boys and roller coasters. While being pulled up the track only to be dropped down a wild looping track one of the boys said to Aaron, "Excuse me sir, but can you not throw up on me?" About half a second later we were dropped into oblivian and the little boys eyes just about bugged out of his head and he screamed with both fear and delight.

On the way back to the hotel that night after two full days of amusement park madness Aaron sounded like a cross between Barry White and a drill instructor. That boy can scream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home