sejgirl

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Feel So Very Old!

And geeky...

Earlier, I was putting my very finely tuned Googling skills to work to find info on the school I had attended from third through eighth grade (yes, I have no life and now I have apparently resorted to stalking...) Well, nothing new in that SWCS has no official website. Technology was always on the back-burner there.

During this little trek into this former world of mine, I also realized how freaking old I am! I am 10 years older than some high schoolers! ACK!!!!!!!! No wonder most seem so immature!
My next geeky trip down memory lane will be to find out what my "homies" (NW OKC Home Schoolers) are doing. I will probably have to use some of my more advanced Googling skills on this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home