sejgirl

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Glue Rock


I picked up a rock during recess not too far into fourth grade. Everyday during Language I would secretly squeeze glue on the rock snuggly hidden in my desk. By then end of the year, my rock was pretty huge and really smooth, but remained undiscovered.

One afternoon in fifth grade, I was having trouble on a geography test. Our desks were in groups of 4 and we would get points for our teams that I am sure went to some fantastically sugarfied prize. I was really digging at my paper with my pink erasor when Sasha Bradely freaked out and told Mrs. D. I was throwing stuff on her desk! She would do anything to have our team win that prize. It was sorta like Survivor, looking back... To bad it wasn't fourth grade. I would have thrown my glue rock right between her eyes!

1 Comments:

  • Glue rock eh? Nice. Mine was the orange wrapped in paper towel. It stayed in the back of my desk for about 5 months in grade 3. By the time the end of the school year came, it was a hideous ball of mush, and such. I wish I could have thrown that at her instead of the rock.

    By Blogger Rally, at Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home