sejgirl

Friday, October 28, 2005

Teaching

As much as I enjoy college administration, I realize that I miss teaching. I don't know... Maybe if I actually had a teaching job it would straighten me out and I would realize I hate it. Most new teachers are burned out by their 3rd year. I think there is a part of me that still wants to meet that challenge. I did spend four years of my life working toward becoming a teacher.
I was visiting some websites of the school district where I student taught. I the people there are a lot of what I miss. I spent 4 years with the America Reads program, student teaching, and finally subbing there. But then again, I think there is a reason I am an Associate Registrar today rather than a teacher. I definately never thought I would be doing this, but I do love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home