sejgirl

Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Apartment

Here is a first look of our new apartment. Aaron has been getting everything put away the past couple of days. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, so feel free to come and visit. I can't wait to see the place in person-just six weeks away!




Living Room. Loving the 9 foot ceilings. Still not sure to do with the space above the mantel. Becks, any ideas? I'm thinking feminine. No doilies! Modern feminine. Classy.



Storage closet



Bathroom #2 (guest bathroom for all of you who plan to visit).



Hallway and Baci with the pull-up bar over the master bedroom door.



Laundry Room (closet). No complaints really, just glad to have my washer and dryer out of storage.



Bedroom. Ahhh... my purple body pillow! How I miss it.



More Bedroom. The name tag on the top right corner of the mirror is from my first week at work when they were having new employee orientation for the start of the school year. It stuck to the mirror a little better than I had expected...




Master Bathroom



Hallway view from master bedroom.



Dining Room


No pics of the kitchen or 2nd bedroom yet. I'll add more pictures as I get them. Aaron did a pretty good job picking this place out. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home