sejgirl

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The End of HP 6 (pretty much don't read if you haven't finished the book)

Okay, so I haven't been blogging for three weeks because I've been in mourning ever since finishing "The Half-Blood Prince." Dumbledore can't be DEAD! I refuse to believe it! Nor, do I believe that Snape killed him (well, I guess there might be some incriminating evidence toward that, but I feel it was in Dumbledore's plan).
I think Dumbledore will come back to life. After all, he was so close to Fawks, his Phoenix. And regarding Snape, Dumbledore always said that he put his complete confidence in Snape. I think we will find out why in the next book. I know a lot of fans are thiking Harry was right about Snape all along, but I am a Dumbledore girl, though and through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home